Win Competition Terms & Conditions
• Prize must be taken within 3 months of notification of win.
• Stays are subject to availability and cannot be redeemed on New Years Eve, Christmas Day, Valentines or during Graduation Week.
• No transport or extras included.
• The competition closes at midnight on June 27th 2020. *
The winner will picked at random and contacted by phone/ email on or before 1st July 2020. *
• No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition.
• Entry is open to residents of the UK. • The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
• Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
• Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable will not be valid and will be deemed void.
• All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Competition.
• Once entered, entries cannot be returned / withdrawn.
• We reserve the right to exclude late, incomplete or multiple registrations, or registrations made by third parties or agents.
• Unless otherwise stated only one Competition entry, fulfilling the eligibility requirements above, will be accepted per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
• The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash, credit or other alternatives will be offered.
• Prizes cannot be deferred, although the Promoter and prize providers reserve the right to change the prize in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
• Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions. . In the event of a prize being unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
• Prize can only be delivered to addresses within the UK and will be delivered by Royal Mail 1st Class Post.
• The prize is subject to availability and Bunches.co.uk reserves the right to change the prize to something of a similar value without notice if circumstances beyond our control require it to do so. This also applies to prizes being provided by a third party.
• Your personal data will be treated in confidence by Bunches Ltd, The Xperience Group, The Queensbury Hotel & The Olive Tree Restaurant and will not be disclosed to any other parties for their marketing purposes.
• Hamper can only be delivered to addresses within the UK.
• Hamper will not be delivered at the same time as the bouquet.
• The following postcodes can take 2 - 7 working days for delivery: o AB, BT, FK, G, GY, HS, JE, IM, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, PO, TD, TR, and ZE. • The Saturday and Sunday delivery service are currently unavailable for the following postcodes: o DD8 - DD10, SY23 - SY25, SA20, TR12, and TR19.
• All hampers will have to be signed for and if the recipient is out then a card will be left with instructions to contact the courier.
• Your relevant Xperience Photographer will contact you within 14 days of the winner being announced to discuss your prize and book in your Family Portrait Xperience with them.
• Entrants agree to the information given on competition entry forms to be passed between the Xperience Group, Bunches, The Queensbury Hotel And The Olive Tree Restaurant in order to claim prize.
* T&C's amendment - 01/04/2020 - Closing Date changed to 27th June 2020 & Winner announced changed to 1st July 2020.