The Xperience Promise Of Excellence Program & You
The Xperience Promise of Excellence (XPOE) was set up to give clients purchasing from our Xperience Photographers or Studios an assurance of quality and order fulfilment, guaranteeing quality and delivery of your portrait order.
All our Xperience Photographers & Studios fall under our Promise Of Excellence program.
The XPOE is designed to protect their clients and ensure product delivery.
As a customer of an Xperience Photographer or Studio you are guaranteed under the XPOE Program the delivery of your portrait products as ordered with them, so you can rest assured of each transaction and purchase made with our Xperience photographers no matter what.
The Xperience Promise of Excellence Program Terms & Conditions
The Xperience Sticker identifies the finished product to be a part of the XPOE program and is covered under the guarantee.
If the XPOE Sticker is removed or tampered with the guarantee is void.
XPOE Certificate should be signed and dated by your Xperience Photographer and attached to the back of the portrait or if handed to you it should be kept safe to validate the guarantee.
The original digital file must be available and in good condition, for this guarantee to remain in effect.
Due Care and Diligence
• Your portraits should not be:
• Exposed to direct sunlight as this will fade or damage your portrait.
• Positioned above a radiator or hot surface as this could have an adverse effect on the materials.
• Stored or displayed in a cold damp room.
• The promise of excellence guaranteed is the responsibility of the original commissioned Xperience photographer.
• The Xperience Group holds no liability or responsibility to fulfilling the guarantee.
Complaint or Claim
Your first point of contact should of course be with your Xperience photographer.
If for any reason after 6/8 weeks you fail to receive your order in full please contact the Xperience head office Admin@TheXperience.co.uk with all your order details including:
> Photographer / Studio Name & Address
> Order Reference
> Date of Order
> Value of Order
> Any Finance agreement
> Your full Name, Address & Contact details
> An outline of order / or complaint.