Xperience Awards Terms & Conditions
1. Photographs which have been taken by a professional Xperience photographer between 1st October 2017 - 26th September 2018 are eligible for entry to the competition. Only applicable to 2018 Xperience photographers.
2. Entries must be professionally taken by your Xperience photographer and submitted as a full resolution file. There will be no limit to the number of entries per photographer. Copyright belongs to the professional photographer signing the form.
3. If the photographer is an employee, the employer consent must be obtained in order for the employee to enter the competition. All entries in this case will only be accepted with the written and signed permission of the proprietor(s) of the business and have full meta-data attached to the digital image file.
4. Images produced on workshops and/or training seminars are not permitted for entry into the Awards.
5. Finalist photographers will be announced after each judging.
6. Closing date for entries is 26th September 2018. Final judging will take place on 1st October 2018.
7. Judges reserve the right to withhold prizes on unsatisfactory quality of entries.
8. Finalists photographers will be notified after each judging.
9. Overall winners will be announced at The Xperience Group Photographic Awards Event on 18th November 2018.
10. Prizes must be accepted as offered. No cash alternatives.
11. The judges’ decision will be final.
12. The Xperience Group reserves the right to reproduce (cropped if necessary) any of the winning images for advertising or publicity purposes connected with The Xperience Group without payment. The entrant hereby agrees to such use and will, if required, make digital files available to The Xperience Group for such use.
First judging: March 30th 2018
Second judging: June 1st 2018
Third judging: October 1st 2018
Overall winners announced: November 18th 2018